Monday, September 29, 2014

Nina Capone Ask Who is Authur Falcone?

This post brought to you by Overnight Reputation. The content and opinions expressed below are that of In Da Streets Radio.

I came across a new artist today by the name of Arthur Falcone he is an Italian rock guitarist, singer who delivers a mix my favorite Rock Ballads, and Heavy guitar riffs being a huge fan of the sound I decided to give him a listen and much to my own amazement Authur Falcone is amazing! I mean he his performance found on youtube are exciting, fresh and inspiring I almost felt like I was there in person he displayed energy that all musicians should deliver their audience.

I listened to a few songs and watched the performances that Authur Falcone put on and although I enjoy all of them to say the least of course I came across one that I really enjoyed He called it "Foxy Lady" and when I say this was a rush I would suggest checking it out for your self! He hit the stage stroming the strings with an appeal any music lover will enjoy. I like to adapt this type of sound for my new project as Authur Falcone is definetly going on my playlist.
Arthur Falcone
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment